CHAI SPICED PEAR AND BRIE TART
Quick, easy, and delicious pear and brie tart.
- 2 refrigerated or frozen sheets of puff pastry
- 1 large pear or two small pears, thinly sliced
- 200 gm pasteurized brie (about 7 ounces of brie)
- 1 egg + 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup Chai Spiced Honey
Prep puff pastry and preheat oven according to packaging (some require thawing time and varying baking temperatures; typically, oven temp will be 400F).
Roll out puff pastry to desired length and thickness; place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Wisk egg and water together and paint mixture on raw puff pastry, then place in the oven for 5 minutes.
While pastry dough is lightly baking, thinly slice pears and brie.
Remove pastry from oven, layer dough with pear, brie, and walnuts, then drizzle with chai spiced honey. Bake in the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep and cooking time does not account for puff pastry thawing time as instructions vary based on brand.