Let’s Pack! My Lunchbox Roadmap
Creating a nutritious and delicious lunch that will actually get eaten can be challenging.
Take all the stress and struggle out of packing school lunches with the Let’s Pack! My Lunchbox Roadmap, a fun and helpful guide for parents that helps you teach your kids how to pack their own lunchboxes.
Our super easy and completely customizable lunchbox building approach outlines a step-by-step plan for helping your kids learn to pack their own lunchboxes based on their tastebuds and preferences and build a well-balanced meal they’ll actually eat!
Packed with tons of fun lunchbox building activities and kid-friendly food inspiration, your kids will have a blast building their best lunchboxes ever. And you’ll feel good knowing they’re getting the fuel they need to power through the busy school day.
With our lunchbox roadmap as your guide, you can turn lunch-packing from a chore into a fun activity for the whole family!
Our Let’s Pack! My Lunchbox Roadmap includes:
- 10 full pages of lunch box inspiration, perfect for packing a kid-friendly, lunchroom-ready meal that will make your kids (and you) happy.
- Easy 4-step process for teaching your kids how to pack their own lunch, with loads of activities to make it fun and stress-free.
- Kid-approved, customizable meal and snack ideas your kids can feel empowered to make and pack themselves.
- Ideas and talking points for navigating tricky food and lunchroom topics in food-neutral, body-positive ways.
- Checklists, tips, and tools to make lunch packing as simple as possible for you and your family.
- Our 4-Step Guide to help you set your kids up for lunch-packing success
- Ideas for talking about food and lunchtime with your kids in a body positive, food neutral way
- Tips for choosing the perfect lunch bag / lunchbox combo
- Nutrition and general food group guidance from a registered pediatric dietitian so you can worry less about lunch
- The Let’s Pack! My Lunchbox Roadmap activity pack for kids that includes tons of fun lunch-packing activities, like:
- My Favorite Packable Food List Printable
- My Step-by-Step Lunch Packing Cards
- My Lunch Packing Checklist
- Eye Spy, I know Where to Find!
- My Lunch Packing Wishlist
- Kid-friendly food inspiration charts for delicious food ideas they can make themselves, like:
- Mix & Match Lunchbox Builder
- Sandwich Combo Inspiration
- Convenient Grab & Go Snack Ideas
- BONUS printable resources for parents and kids, including:
- My Grocery Checklist Printable
- My Shopping List Printable
- Hunger and Fullness Cues printable
- Plus SO much more!
*THIS PRODUCT IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will receive the digital file for this product via email upon purchase. No physical items will be shipped to you.