My Alphabet Activity Workbook: Practicing A to Z With Fruits and Veggies
Practicing the alphabet with your preschoolers and kindergarteners has never been so delicious! My Alphabet Activity Workbook: Practicing A to Z With Fruits and Veggies is the hands-on interactive alphabet activity printable that accompanies the book A to Z With Fruits and Veggies. This comprehensive, teacher-approved downloadable is designed for parents, educators, and caregivers who want to help their emergent readers learn through play to recognize the alphabet, identify capital versus lowercase letters, and feel more confident around new foods.
With this alphabet activity workbook you will get:
- Tips, tools, and verbal prompts to help you support your kids in their alphabet journey
- Practice pages for pre-letter formation and building pencil grasp muscles
- 4 dedicated pages for each letter of the alphabet (1 introduction and tracing page, 2 playful activities, 1 write your own page)
- 10 general ABC activities
- Games and activities to encourage a fun and playful experience
- Congratulatory certificate of completion
Spark a love of learning and foster curiosity about fruits and vegetables through playful food education that helps your kids learn to write the alphabet.