Eat the Rainbow Printable Activity Pack
The Eat the Rainbow Printable Activity Pack is an interactive, kid-friendly approach to exploring new foods that removes the stigmas of “good” foods and “bad” foods and instead teaches them the benefits of eating a variety! By focusing on eating for color, the concept of eating the rainbow helps make mealtimes and trying new foods less stressful for the whole family.
With 36 pages packed full of fun activities from coloring pages to word scrambles, this activity pack provides hours of enjoyment for kids of all ages. Plus, there are resources for parents and educators on how to talk about nutrition and encourage food positivity in kids.
With the Eat the Rainbow Activity Pack, you can:
- Teach kids what it means to eat the rainbow with 36 pages of fun, hands-on activities
- Make food more fun by incorporating some of your child’s favorite activities, like puzzles, coloring pages, and games
- Empower your little explorer to take charge of what they eat and explore more than just the food on their plate
- Encourage creativity and enhance your child’s reading, writing and fine motor skills
- Learn valuable tips for how to make food a positive experience in your household
This activity pack is perfect for engaging little minds and tummies around:
👄 Vocabulary building
🤚 Gross and fine motor skills
💖 Body positivity
📖 Reading comprehension
**PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered as an automatic download. No items will be shipped to you as part of this purchase.**