Looking for healthy alternatives for side dishes? These tender roasted sweet potatoes will bring the oh-so-tasty savory sweet to your meal.
Oven Roasted Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 ½ pounds sweet potato, cleaned and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges, toss with coconut oil, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and tender about 35 minutes, turning fries half way through roasting.
Find more in the hashtag #healthyisyummy